1. What is your earliest sporting memory? Playing squash with my dad when I was 3 years old.
2. What is the favourite club in your bag? My Putter. It's a YES, Victoria.
3. With whom would you like to play a fourball? My Dad, My Uncle Tullio and Tiger Woods.
4. What was your proudest moment? Winning the Home Internationals with the Welsh team. Wales have only ever won it once before. And winning the Welsh Girls Championship.
5. What can’t you live without? My I-Phone.
6. What is your favourite golf course? Whispering Pines - Texas.
7. Any superstitions? Hardly, especially when I was born on Friday 13th!
8. Who do you most admire? My Mum and Dad for their work ethic.
9. What is your favourite meal? My Mum's Sunday dinner.
10. How would you spend a perfect day? Having a lie in, spending time with my family and then a Nandos in the evening.
11. What’s your motto for life? Live life to the full.
12. Describe yourself in a word. Easy going.
13. Neat or messy? Neat.
14. What’s your favourite song at the moment? Drake - Unforgettable
15. What’s your passion outside golf? My family and all sports.
16. Motto for golf? Clear head and commit.
17. What’s in your golf bag other than clubs? The usual things really, putting aids, balls, tees, food and drinks.
18. What is your best golfing tip? The more you practice the luckier you get.