Scotland's Katy McNicoll currently lies 4th on the LETAS Order of Merit just 186.85 points behind Norway's Cecilie Lundgreen in third place. The top three players will earn their LET cards for the 2013 season. Katy answers 18 quick questions...
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you? Piz Buin, Hat and beach towel
- Tell us something you hate doing? Answering questionaires (joke) downtime in airports!
- If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Irn-Bru
- If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? Professional golfer every time – the chance to travel and play golf everyday is the golden ticket.
- If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? Long lie, Brunch, Shopping, Dinner, Movies, Few drinks down the pub
- Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you? Difficult one, all of them seem funny to me but when I type them they are way too long and more inside jokes!
- Name something you consider yourself to be really good at? Talking
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Las Vegas with my college friends – everyone wants to experience that once in your life!
- What's your favorite midnight snack? Toast and cheese
- What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? “Always be yourself, but if you can be Batman, be Batman” - Morgan Freeman
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Haggis
- If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Funny??
- If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find? Milk, cheese, yogurts, salad, jam and tomato sauce
- If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why? A polar bear because I would never get cold and that would be handy in Scotland with all this bad weather we've been having!
- What do you consider your worst quality? Laziness
- Do you like cats or dogs? Dogs but I like the fact that cats do what they want!
- If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? Getting out of my bed
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years? Living in Florida and playing golf on the LET/LPGA