Germany's Ann-Kathrin Lindner is in her second season on the LET Access Series, finishing 55th on the 2012 LET Access Series Order of Merit, with a best finish of 9th at the Women's Bank Open in Finland. Lindner answers 18 quick questions for us...
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you? My sand wedge, a golfball and chocolate.
2. Tell us something you hate doing? I hate ironing…
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Petrol.
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? I would do something that would give me the freedom to travel.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? I would spend a day with my friends in the city or at the beach and have a big barbecue in the evening.
6. Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you? It’s funny to unplug the battery of a golf cart and the people don’t know whats wrong with their cart.
7. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at? Soccer.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? To that place where my friends are…
9. What's your favorite midnight snack? A kebab :)
10. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? Listen to your heart.
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? I don’t know any more.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Athletic.
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find? Only healthy things, lots of vegetable and always eggs and milk.
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why? A hamster, because of the big cheeks.
15. What do you consider your worst quality? I have to learn to relax.
16. Do you like cats or dogs? Both.
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? Cleaning up my flat.
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years? I cannot see in the future... :)