|A Quick 18 with Emma Nilsson
|12th September 2014
Sweden´s Emma Nilsson has enjoyed a fantastic season with two wins at the Pilsen Golf Challenge and Ladies Norwegian Challenge, and currently lies in 4th position on the LETAS Order of Merit. Emma answers 18 quick questions...
- Best golf tip Practise a lot and have fun!
- Your best part of the game My wedges
- Hidden Talent None
- Superstitions (tell us if you have any) None
- Dream fourball Me and my sister in the Solheim Cup
- Favourite golfer and non-athlete Rory McIlroy
- Favourite club My 48 degree
- Favourite golf course and clubhouse Solvesborg, because it’s very beautiful and challenging
- Favourite distance and shot you love to practice 95 meters (my 48 degree)
- Lowest round ever. Please tell us when and where was it if possible For one round, 6 under par in the German Girls Open. For three rounds, 7 under par at the LETAS Pilsen Golf Challenge
- Your first set of clubs Plastic clubs! I can’t remember my first set but I had a “Wild Cat” 5 wood
- Age I got to a scratch handicap 13
- What’s in my bag? And apart from clubs and golf balls?.... Clothes, and my mirror for practise
- Any anecdote that has happened to you while playing golf None
- Your best shot up to date (explain where and conditions) My 3 holes in one!
- Driving distance (please specify meters or yards)? Putting average? 220 metres
- How many holes in one? 3!
- Your team would be ... Golf Coaches – Filip Oesten and Fanny Sunesson