|During Lalla Aicha Tour School for 2013 we chatted to victorious GB&I Curtis Cup team member Charley Hull, 16, from Northamptonshire in England, who was hoping to become the LET's youngest member.
During Lalla Aicha Tour School for 2013 we chatted to victorious GB&I Curtis Cup team member Charley Hull, 16, from Northamptonshire in England, who was hoping to become the LET's youngest member.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Toothpaste, a toothbrush and a hairbrush.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate flying.
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. Tell me something people don’t know about you.
I’m a quarter Polish. My mum’s mum and dad are Polish but she was born in England.
5. Who would be in your dream foursome?
Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Gary Player.
6. Do you have a favourite TV Series?
I like Merlin.
7. Name your biggest accomplishment to date.
It felt pretty good when I shot 68 in the Kraft Nabisco.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I like California.
9. What's your favourite snack?
I love cashew nuts.
10. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
12. Your favourite store?
It’s between Zara and Topshop.
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
I love Champagne Showers by LMFAO.
14. Favourite car?
I don't know many cars but I saw a California Mustang that looked good!
15. What do you consider your worst quality and best?
Worst: I’m a bit superstitious and it annoys me sometimes. Best: I just enjoy what I do.
16. Love any pets in special?
I have a dog, a Jack Russell.
17. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
I wish there was more light in the day so you could do more stuff.
18. Favourite movie?
I love 21 Jump Street.