|Chrisje de Vries
1. What is your earliest sporting memory? Playing on the course for the first time in very heavy rain with my mini 7 iron and a putter.
2. What is the favourite club in your bag? My putter.
3. With whom would you like to play a fourball? Miguel Angel Jimenez, Paul Casey and Tom Watson.
4. What was your proudest moment? Getting my University Bachelor degree in 2009.
5. What can’t you live without? Cheese.
6. What is your favourite golf course? Royal County Down.
7. Any superstitions? Too many!
8. Who do you most admire? People who never give up.
9. What is your favourite meal? Beef Wellington
10. How would you spend a perfect day? Fooling around on the chipping and putting green, playing games for drinks and food. Then have dinner at home and watch a movie with friends and my roommate's homemade "appelflappen" and tea.
11. What’s your motto for life? Strength and Honour.
12. Describe yourself in a word. Indescribable.
13. Neat or messy? Messy!
14. What’s your favourite song at the moment? Pink Floyd, 'Wish you were here'.
15. What’s your passion outside golf? Playing the piano and reading books, I also like watching movies and solving all kinds of puzzles.
16. Motto for golf? Keep it simple.
17. What’s in your golf bag other than clubs? An umbrella and my lucky marker.
18. What is your best golfing tip? See it, feel it, do it.